20 X 8 ft Four Bay Eco Thermal Plastic Dog Kennel
Benchmark Kennels have developed a range of eco-thermal dog kennels that are low-maintenance and provide luxury living for your pet pooch:
Our Eco-Thermal WPC kennels provide the best possible living solution for your dog. Well ventilated, raised floors, and easy to clean, this range is designed to make looking after your pet a breeze. The ECO thermal range is built to outperform similar products on the market, with box profile roofing as standard. In addition, interlocking hollow boards add that extra layer of insulation by forming a cavity wall. Extra care and attention have gone into offering complete protection from the elements. We realise keeping your dog comfortable, warm and well in all weather conditions is a must.
Approximate caging 6ft, approximate highest point of apex 7ft.
- The price of the kennel includes professional fitting.
- Delivery is Free within 150 miles of S73 8HR and £1.30 per additional mile thereafter*
- ** Please note picture is for illustrative purposes only (over 16ft the roof will have a side facing apex)
Four Bay ECO Thermal WPC Kennel
Keep your dogs comfortable in all conditions with our range of thermal dog kennels.
Built using high-quality materials, our WPC boards (wood plastic composite) are made from 50% hardwood fibres, 40% recycled polyethene and a 10% mix of bonding agents, fully recycled. Our collection of outside insulated dog kennels provide your dog with a safe and cosy living space that can be used all year round.
Because they’re both lighter in weight and easier to clean than traditional wood, thermal dog kennels are quicker to relocate and easier to maintain.
Treat your dog to a well-insulated dog kennel today – it’s quick and easy to shop online and we deliver nationwide too!
Key features include:
- 24mm interlocking hollow spaced boards add a layer of insulation by forming a cavity wall
- The WPC boards are resistant to extreme weather, UV rays, moisture, insects, and are extremely low maintenance
- All materials used throughout the kennel are fully recyclable
- High quality box profile roofing, is used for the roofs as standard
- The WPC boards will not rot, crack or splinter
- The kennel will withstand temperature fluctuations in summer and cooler months, thermal protection is assured in all seasons
- The floor in the bed area composes of 18mm stock board built and welded onto 50x50mm recycled plastic lumber.
- Floors are nonslip, waterproof, and fully detachable to allow for easy cleaning
- Features an insulated and lockable door
- The panels are made from galvanised steel framing where the WPC boards slide into place, meaning they can be replaced if ever damaged
- Anti-chew strips and draught excluders are fitted as standard, preventing chewing, and keeping the kennel warm
- The WPC kennels are chemical, pressure wash and steam resistant for allowing a hygienic deep clean
- The kennels are 100% fire retardant
- These kennels can be fully compliant with breeding and boarding regulations in the UK
- We use 5cm gap, 6ft high caging in the run area of the dog kennels