Built for Durability, our triple dog kennels are constructed to withstand wear and tear.
High-quality materials that provide a comfortable and secure place for your dog to rest.
With over 10 years of experience, our team of experts uses only the highest quality materials to construct your kennel.
Our Hassle-Free Setup means we’ll do the heavy lifting for you and provide assistance in choosing the right kennel size, location, and extras, such as insulation and draft excluders, to ensure maximum comfort for your dog.
Triple Dog Kennel Features
Our wooden triple dog kennels will include the following features.
- Tanalised 45x45mm pressure treated framework to protect your dog kennel and run against rot, insects and decay.
- 12mm thick, tanalised pressure treated tongue and groove shiplap cladding.
- Roof constructed of structurally sound OSB 3 sheets. (shiplap is not strong enough when replacing the roofing felt).
- Heavy duty IKO felt roof cover.
- 2 tower bolts per door
- We stock strong and heavy-duty galvanised dog run panels with a 5 cm gap.
- Built on a 45x45mm frame tongue and groove pressure treated floor.
- All panels are screwed together rather than nailed
- Approximate caging 6ft, approximate highest point of apex 7ft
Professional fitting is included in the price of our, giving you peace of mind that your kennel will be assembled with care and expertise.
Please note that delivery is £1.30 per mile from S73 8HR (one way)*
We require a level base and clear access for all our triple dog kennels.
We offer a large range of triple dog kennels you can find more at Triple Kennels
Tailor your kennel with bespoke variations available, in traditional wood, that fits you and your dog’s unique needs. Contact Us