All of our wooden catteries will come with the following features;
- Pressure treated 45 x 45 mm tanalised framework that will protect from rot, insect attack and decay and extends the life of your cattery.
- 12mm thick, tanalised pressure treated tongue and groove shiplap cladding
- Structurally sound OSB 3 sheets on the roof (shiplap isn’t strong enough should you need to replace roofing felt)
- Heavy duty IKO felt roof
- 2x pad bolts per door
- Mesh run panels (side panel can be wood with shelves or mesh)*
- Tanalised pressure treated tongue and groove floor built on 45 x 45 frame
- All Panels are screwed together not nailed
- Approximate caging 6ft, approximate highest point of apex 7ft
- Raised internal pop hole
- *Internal shelves and ladders included
The price of the cattery includes professional fitting.
Delivery is Free within 150 miles of S73 8HR and £1.30 per additional mile thereafter*
We require a level base and clear access for all our catteries