Important: self-assembly product
*48 hours delivery (business days) – delivery date must be accepted prior to shipping to ensure client is available for receipt of purchase.
** delivery over 150 miles from S73 may be longer then 2 working days.
All of our wooden dog Kennels will come with the following features;
- Pressure treated 45 x 45 mm tanalised framework that will protect from rot, insect attack and decay and extends the life of your dog kennel and run.
- 12mm thick, tanalised pressure treated tongue and groove shiplap cladding
- Structurally sound OSB 3 sheets on the roof (shiplap isn’t strong enough should you need to replace roofing felt)
- Heavy duty IKO felt roof
- 2x pad bolts per door
- 5cm gap galvanised dog run panels that we stock are strong and heavy duty
- Tanalised pressure treated tongue and groove floor built on 45 x 45 frame
- All Panels are screwed together not nailed
- Approximate caging 6ft, approximate highest point of apex 7ft
- Two person assembly required
- 8x4ft bed dimensions approx. 1200x900mm runs 1200x1500mm
- 10x4ft bed dimensions approx. 1200x975mm runs 1200x2000mm
- 12x4ft bed dimensions approx. 1200x1075mm runs 1200x2500mm
- Max weight of any single panel is 20kg approx.
- Full kit and comprehensive instructions provided with every kennel
- For collection you will require a van